Types of Information Collected
We collect information directly from you and automatically about you as you use our website. The type of information that we collect about you varies based on your interaction with our website.
Information We Collect Directly From You. In connection with your use of our website, we ask for and may collect a variety of information from and about you in different ways. For example, when you request that we contact you, we may ask for and store your and/or your business’s name, address, email address, and other identifying contact data.
Information We Collect Automatically. We, and our service providers, collect information about you automatically through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies as you use our website. Please see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below for additional information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, primarily to market and provide our services to you. In particular, we may use your information as follows:
- To provide our website and services to you.
- For the purpose for which you provided the information to us, such as to respond to your inquiries and to provide information in response to your request.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you about services or information we think may interest you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customisation (where permitted by applicable law), and to otherwise personalise your experiences while using our website.
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending you promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
When We Disclose Your Information
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf. Third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will implement adequate security measures to protect your personal data.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
Security of Your Personal Information
www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com has implemented processes in an attempt to protect your personal information from misuse. Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country where www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com, its subsidiaries, or its third party service providers are located.
Control of Your Password(s)
You are responsible for all actions taken with your User ID and password, if any. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com does not publish content that is targeted at children.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com. This policy should help you to make that choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com’s website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your personal information may be held within www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com or on its behalf, we take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure, including, without limitation, restricting access to certain portions of our website through access controls, and using firewalls. Regardless of the precautions taken by us, www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
To the extent that you do provide us with personal information, www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com wishes to maintain accurate personal information. Where we collect personal information from you on the web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information to privacy@MarketingSolutions-uk.com and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your personal information that we hold as soon as practicable.
www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice. Revisions will be posted on our website. This statement of privacy is for the information of our users and does not constitute a contract or modification of any contract. Your use of this website implies your consent to the collection of the information described in this policy. When changes are made to this policy, www.MarketingSolutions-uk.com will post these changes to this page of the website so that you will be aware of the information we collect and how we use it.
Click this link to see all of the data stored about you by Marketing Solutions Data Access Request.